Help with CV writing and interview techniques
I write CVs, resumes and job applications that get people interviews and I help people to present themselves in the best way possible to get selected for jobs, education or other opportunities.
I speak at schools and at careers events on employability and career development.
I help to develop skills to enhance your career.
Job seeking and job applications are vital parts of everybody’s working life, and I know that time spent getting these things right pays off enormously. You will get more interviews and more job offers and have more control over your career.
Don’t use a template – use a CV writing expert!
I do this by applying expertise and experience from being:
- A recruiter – both in-house and in specialist and high street agencies
- A business manager – recruiting and developing my own high performing team
- A consultant and researcher – I know how a lot of industries work and what businesses are looking for
- A CV writer – hundreds of clients get interviews and take their pick of job offers. See examples at Graeme Jordan CV reviews to find out more
- I’ve written CVs for people across six continents in just about every job you can imagine and at every level from the first job to CEO
- I will help you to uncover the best way to communicate what you offer
- A qualified marketer – I know how to use strategic level skills to identify and communicate your offering. I believe strongly in applying proven techniques to the marketing of your skills and abilities and acquisition of your ideal job … by giving a better representation of you – probably the most valuable thing you will ever sell!
Director of RPA
“The CV session was well prepared and presented. The session was very informative; covering many myths and misconceptions about CVs, their contents and how important it is that they are fit for purpose and relevant to specific jobs. The session was pitched perfectly to meet the needs and requirements of our learners. It gave them tips and hints; inspiring them to believe in their own abilities and raise their self-esteem. An invaluable workshop not to be missed.”
Director of RPA, Walker Technology College, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK,
“Having graduated from 2 degree courses, I thought I had a pretty good CV. Working with Graeme showed me how to take this to the next level in terms of how to present myself. His advice and support goes way beyond anything I have come across before.”
Digital marketer, Newcastle
“I had been in the same job for more than 20 years and when I needed to apply for a new one I was very apprehensive. With Graeme’s help on both the job application and interview, I successfully obtained the first job that I applied for, despite being one of 10 well qualified existing staff going for 4 jobs.”
Council Officer, South Shields
“My consultation with Graeme was great. He made me feel very welcome. A friendly and professional man who listened to me and created an amazing cv and cover letter that I thought I could never achieve. I now feel very confident in finding and applying for jobs because of Graeme.”
Retail Manager, Sunderland, UK